$Id: software.html,v 1.1 2006/11/11 04:55:36 dean Exp $
- many patches for different pieces of software.
- many scripts from my personal bin directory.
- randomio is a multithreaded random disk i/o microbenchmark.
- flodo is a network flow sampling/reporting tool.
- clamodo and spamodo are simple clamav/spamassassin/qmail integration tools.
- mod_iptos is an apache-1.3.x module which lets you set IPTOS traffic
shaping bits depending on the filesize/directory.
- mod_randint is an apache-1.3.x module which generates a random
RANDINT environment variable useful for use with mod_include scripts.
- mod_sockopts is an apache-1.3.x module which allows you to
control TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT and SO_RCVBUF on the listening socket.
- simple-proxy.c is a trivial tcp proxy which properly handles
bi-directional data transfer and half-closed sockets.
- circular.tar.gz is a circular buffer useful for capturing the
tail end of copious output (i.e. the tail of strace or tcpdump).
- many of my own modified debian packages.
- instructions for running rdiff-backup in an automated
- an implementation of SHA1 and SHA256 using SSE2.
- directions for running linux on an ancient thinkpad 560.